Family law and domestic relations issues can be very emotional and difficult to resolve. Our Firm understands the sensitive nature of these cases, especially when children are involved. We have defended hundreds of clients against lawsuits and motions against our clients for alimony, paternity, alimony modifications and alimony enforcement, including driver's license suspensions, filed against them by the Department of Revenue, Enforce of Pensions Food of the State of Florida. Mr. Lopez's experience as a former attorney for the Department of Revenue and his understanding of his processes helps us obtain a fair result in the defense of our clients in alimony legal proceedings. We have also represented, and represent, petitioners and defendants in:
- Uncontested or uncontested divorces, including custody matters, visitation, division of marital and non-marital properties and debts, parental authority of minors, spousal maintenance, alimony, retroactive alimony and attorney's fees among others.
- Modifications of court orders for alimony or spousal support.
- Uncontested or uncontested paternity cases, including all factors related to minors in such cases.
- Executions of court orders for alimony and spousal maintenance in court through motions for contempt with imprisonment, motions for execution and motions to establish arrears of alimony and spousal support payments and re-payments of the same, among others.
- Petitions for Restriction of Protection Against Domestic Violence, including all factors related to minors involved in the case.
- Restriction Petitions for Protection Against Repeated Violence.
- Cases under the Uniform Interstate Family Pension Act (U.I.F.S.A.).
- Pre-nuptial agreements (matrimonial agreements), post-nuptial agreements, paternity agreements and marital transaction agreements.
- Powers of attorney that provide temporary custody to third parties.
- All types of motions before Circuit Court judges, including terminations of alimony, extension of pension payments, termination of deduction orders, temporary custody and temporary pension, among others.
It will be a pleasure for our Firm to analyze your specific case, advise you, serve you, guide you from the beginning of your case to the end and represent you in your family or domestic case. Call us or email us for an appointment today.